For other incident types, please call 911 (for emergencies) or (520) 791-4444 (police non-emergency line).
If your incident meets these criteria, you're ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software.
Upon completing your report, you will:
- Receive confirmation that your report has been submitted.
- Be given a police report tracking number. Once your report has been reviewed and is accepted, you will be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of your report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if additional information is needed, you may be contacted by Tucson Police Department personnel.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.